Check out the links to resources and inspiration.
Add your own by using the comment section! There are three sections so keep scrolling down to find them all.
Inspiring Words: Websites, Books, Audio Recordings that Inspire
- The Power and Practice of Exuberance a free downloadable pdf by Frank Forencich
- Clarissa Pinkola Estes: Dr. Estes is one of the most important voices of our time. Her audio recording, "How to Make Love to a Woman" is beatiful and wise and should be listened to everyone.
Please add your recommendations for Inspiring Words
Posted by Rachelle Benveniste on May 16th, 2013The poetry a anthologies edited by Roger Housden.These anthologiers are luminous, , filled with classic and contemporary poems, each one followed by essays by Roger Housden. These are not dry academic essays, they are personal and filed with insights, revelations from Roger and his personal life revealing how thse poems have awakend somethbing deep in his soul and/or strenthened him spiritually. As we read the poems and his essays the same happens with us. Housden is a deep writer, so there are no platitudes here. I open these books often and often find I have landed on something that opens and/or awakens me to a truth seemingly meant just for me. The titles of his b ooks incude: ten poems to change your life, ten poems to set you free, ten poems to change your life again and again, ten poems to open your heart, ten poems to say good-bye, ten poems to bless a marrige, Dancing with Joy, and one filled with mystic poetry. As he comes out with a new anthology, I order it.
Leave a Reply
- Soul Inspirations painting by Cheryl Bailey "What I paint has given form to the beauty and Love that exists within and around us, but that we sometimes lose track of due to the busy-ness, uncertainty, and pain that are natural aspects of our existence."
- Duckie and the Grackle, "A beautiful brick and mortar fine art gallery in downtown Lake Jackson, Texas - devoted to wild bird art!"
- Jean K Stephens: "My representational still life drawings and oil paintings depict organic form and found natural objects in a sensuous, yet reverential way. I strive to elevate these common place subjects to a higher visual and emotional plane."
Please add your recommendations for Artists
Leave a Reply
- Radiant Alignment: Aligning Body, Mind, Soul and Nature with Sarah Root
- Vermont Wilderness Rites: Be Still. Listen. What in Your Life is Calling You with Fran Weinbaum